Corwin Toyota Battery Service
If the answer to any of the questions below is YES, it may be time to replace the battery:
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery is getting weak and should be replaced with a new TrueStart™ or True2™ battery. Manufactured to Toyota's exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate.
Believe it or not, a higher CCA rating isn't necessarily a good thing, because it negatively affects RC, or the ability of your battery to hold a charge. TrueStart™ and True2™ batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years of trouble-free service-and no one knows your Toyota better than they do.